Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Interlibrary Loan Services
Interlibrary Loan & Document Delivery Services
Interlibrary Loan & Document Delivery Services are eligible for UM graduate and fourth-year students, UM faculty members, administrative and research staff. Users can submit requests for finding materials which are not in UM Library nor MALA Hub.
UM graduate and fourth-year students, UM academic and administrative staff can login Interlibrary Loan system to submit book loan or photocopy requests. Please fill in the online form with detailed citation information as possible as you can. Before that, please also check Discovery system to make sure we don't have the materials which you are looking for.
There are useful websites for you to check the citation information, which are
- WorldCat.org（Search books, journal articles, conference papers etc.）
- Google Scholar (Search journal articles, conference papers etc.）
- Google Books (Search books）
- HKALL（Search academic libraries in Hong Kong）
- MALA（Search academic libraries in Macau
- For staff: Login username is your staff number, e.g. 12345. The initial password is also the same, e.g. 12345. (NOT UMPASS LOGON).
- For student: Login username is your student number, e.g. MB12345, ("MB" is upper case). The initial password is also the same, e.g. MB12345 ("MB" is upper case)
(NOT UMPASS LOGON).
- If there's any login problem, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interlibrary Loan Services of MALA
Macau Academic Library Alliance (MALA) Hub provides one stop search from the nine academic libraries in Macau for book loan and article request.
- Please use the link below to access MALA Hub：
- After access, kindly click on “sign in” at the upper-right corner and select “University of Macau” for your sign on with your UMPASS.
- Search books or articles that you want.
- If the conditions set by our partnered libraries are satisfied, on the record page of the wanted item (like the picture shown below), you will find the form to submit request.
- Upon the acceptance notification by email, for the request of articles, kindly online retrieve the copies directly from the email. For book loan, please go to the accepted library with the email for process.
For any enquiry, please send an email at email@example.com or call us at 8822 8170.